Twilight Saga: NEW MOON is finally OUT..!!


Finally is OUT..
OMG-I Have been waiting this movie for almost a year since I read the book and I really need to see visually to understand Bella situation after Edward left Forks.  They made this movie keep it truth and follow from the book and also they had a better director, movie effects and costume designer. JACOB BLACK - oh my... he was so hot in the movie. Taylor really did a fantastic job to play as Jacob, and he proved that he can play the character.




I'm so lucky that I went to see the movie first time at Midnight with my friends. Because I couldn't sleep before I watch the movie.
I would say this movie is 4 out of 5. and I recommend everyone to watch this movie. :) 
n The Volturi ROCKS!!!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

The photos do not belong to myself. Except the photos I took myself. All photos are only used for commenting reasons and no photos are used for commercial reasons unless specified.